Resources for FHS Students & Families
Getting to FHS/Transportation
Apply for School Bus Transportation to FHS
To apply for transportation to and from FHS via CCS school bus, please click here.
Charter/Non-public school students who reside within the boundaries of the Columbus City School District can request transportation to school by completing an online Transportation Request. All transportation requests for charter/non-public school students must be made by the students' families using the Columbus City Schools Infinite Campus/Parent Portal Online Registration.
For instructions on how to apply, click here.
Parenting, Health and Family Resources
Nationwide Children's Hospital:
- Anti-Bullying Support
- Health e-Hints™ – sign up to subscribe
- Health Library
- Nationwide Childrens YouTube
Free or Reduced-Cost Epinephrine Autoinjectors:
The following links have been compiled for families by the Ohio Department of Education.
- EPIPEN and EPIPEN JR (savings card)
- Many drug manufacturers have patient assistance programs
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American list of drug manufacturer assistance programs
- Compare prices at other pharmacies or check prices at:
"Together, we're driving much needed connections to education and available resources currently unknown to the existing Franklinton families and residents."
Click here to visit franklinton.org!
Franklinton.org is a community resource guide managed by Franklinton Development Association (FDA). The goal is to inform, involve, and connect community members. The website is a one-stop shop for available resources and programs in Franklinton.
- Getting Health Care
- Health Information
- Dental Clinic
- Physician’s Free Clinic
- Immunization Program
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Columbus Healthy Home-Related Area Services: Services for Homeowners, Landlords and Tenants
- Ohio Medicaid Drug Program
- Medicaid & Caresource Medication Prior Authoriation Form
(877) 518-1545 or Fax (800) 396-4111
- Medications Requiring Prior Authorization
- Caresource Radiology Prior Authorizations (RadMD)
- 24-Hour Pharmacies