Getting to FHS/Transportation
Apply for School Bus Transportation to FHS
To apply for transportation to and from FHS via CCS school bus, please click here
Charter/Non-public school students who reside within the boundaries of the Columbus City School District can request transportation to school by completing an online Transportation Request. All transportation requests for charter/non-public school students must be made by the students' families using the Columbus City Schools Infinite Campus/Parent Portal Online Registration.
For instructions on how to apply, click here.
- Ohio Medicaid Drug Program
- Medicaid & Caresource Medication Prior Authoriation Form
(877) 518-1545 or Fax (800) 396-4111
- Medications Requiring Prior Authorization
- Caresource Radiology Prior Authorizations (RadMD)
- 24-Hour Pharmacies