Hello again Franklinton High School Friends and Families.
We sincerely hope that everyone is doing OK as we head into the Holiday Season during these most unusual times. We wanted to let you know of a few updates, since Thanksgiving:
- Until January 4, 2021, FHS will be 100% remote, meaning all of our teaching and learning will take place digitally. Our students know that they must join their teacher’s “Google Meets” classes at the same time classes were meeting when we had students in the school. This is new for us and we’ve had good success this week. Students: Make sure that you are checking your Google Classrooms every day and joining all of us for Morning Meeting, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday!
- COMPUTER / DEVICE SUPPORT: Students: If you are having issues with your chrome book or tablet, please contact the school. We can either talk you through your issue on the phone or you can come to the school and swap out your device for another one.
- STAFF AND TEACHERS ON SITE: There is always going to be adults present at the school each day of the week. If you need to pick up something or drop off clothes for the Clothes Drive or for any other reason, please call the school – 614-636-3721 – leave us a message if no one answers and we’ll call you back!
- WINTER CLOTHES GIVE AWAY! Join us at the school on December 11 from 3-5pm, for FHS’s 1st Annual Clothes Drive. We’ll have coats, hats, gloves, scarves, shoes and other clothing items for people of ALL sizes! We will be distributing them in a COVID-safe way. We are also accepting donations at the school. So, bring your masks and join us on December 11 from 3-5 pm at FHS – 880 S. Wayne Avenue.
- BREAKFAST / LUNCH Pick-up Available: We are happy to let everyone know that we will have packaged breakfasts and lunches available for give-away Monday – Friday until December 18 when we go on Holiday Break. Call the school if you have any questions!