FHS APPLICATION FORM
Congratulations on making the decision to enroll your child in the Franklinton High School! We are happy to have you join our extended family and are pleased that your student has decided to attend FHS.
Important Facts about Enrollment: The State of Ohio requires parents/guardians to complete several forms and provide the school with copies of important paperwork. We are an open enrollment public charter high school serving grades 9-12 though our online Hybrid Learning Program and also in our traditional “brick and mortar” building. FHS does not discriminate or exclude students from enrolling. The enrollment process may include interviews and/or home visits to assure that we understand each student’s requirements.
Not Quite Ready to Apply?
Use this form for any questions you may have, or to schedule a tour:
The checklist below is for our use to make certain that all documents are complete. Please fill in forms below for each child and submit electronically.
Please complete below the following items:
- Student Enrollment Application
- Emergency Contact Form
- Release of Student Records Form
- Household Income Form
Copies of other documents that must be submitted to FHS:
- Birth Certificate
- Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (see example below for what documents can be submitted)
- IEP, ESL, or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Immunization Record (ORC 3313.671)
For any questions regarding this procedure or if you need assistance completing the forms, please contact Marty Griffith, Founder and Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Documents which can be used for proof of residency (must be dated within the last 90 days):
- Voter registration card, military ID or current valid photo ID
- Deed, mortgage, lease, or current tax bill
- Rent receipt or utility bill
- Two most recent paychecks
- Current bank statement
- Any mail from a local, state, or government agency
- Letter from personnel office confirming address used for employment
- Home visit form from an FHS staff member.