The community is rising to the occasion to help feed residents across Central Ohio. The following organizations are providing groceries to individuals and families with a household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line:
- All Peoples Fresh Market (945 Parsons Avenue – South Side)
- Operated by Community Development for All People, they are providing food via drive-thru and walk-thru options. No appointment necessary.
- Hours: Tuesday - Friday from 11am - 5pm; Saturday from 9am-1pm
- Kroger Food Pantry (3960 Brookham Drive - Grove City)
- Operated by Mid-Ohio Foodbank, they are providing food via a drive-thru box pick-up. No appointment necessary.
- Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:30am-12pm; Wednesday 8:30am-12pmand 5- 7pm; Saturday 8:30am-1:30pm
- St. Stephen’s Community House (1500 E. 17th Avenue – Linden)
- St. Stephen’s Community House’s pantry remains open for pick-up of pre-boxed food to take home. Consumers are invited to visit once per week and there is no zip code restriction for Franklin County residents.
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from noon-3pm; Tuesday and Thursday from 3-6pm
- Please visit their website in advance of your visit to ensure you have the proper materials for approval.
- Champion Food Pantry (1460 S. Champion Avenue – South Side)
- Operated by Lutheran Social Services, they are providing both perishables (no appointment required) and groceries (appointment required).
- Hours (Perishables only, no appointment): Monday 11am-1pm; Tuesday 2:30 - 4pm; Friday 11am-1pm
- Hours (Scheduled order pick-ups): Tuesday 1:30-4pm; Wednesday 10am-3pm; Thursday 3-5pm; Friday noon-2pm
Children's Hunger Alliance is also offering ready-to-eat meals Mondays-Fridays outside three Columbus Metropolitan Library branches. Any child 18 and under can pick-up two meals to take home. Visit https://childrenshungeralliance.org/coronavirus-update/ for the most current information on locations and times for meal pick-up.